Friday, October 30, 2009

The End of week of this month...

Still the same introduction that time keeping moving and going on..and our life are keep changing too..So everyday is the new day of all of us no matter what was happened by yesterday..or previous day..Just let it go ba..now was already 0104 d..and the day was the last day of the month, 31 of oct..today got two japanese lecture have to attend..luckily the mr Lee, our lecturer quite ok..teach very well pun..for my opinion..others ppl i dunno..

Start from 27/10, tuesday..Is the day which kampar here start raining and its rain oso big lo...bigger than before de..Luckily on that day I was had no class..holiday..yeah..hehe..hmm..but was difficult to go out and eat dinner and lunch lo..

28/10, wednesday..It was a good day at the morning ..we attend to our communnication skill class..before start lesson, got a Utar stuff from USSDC come to our class and advise us join their program..After that, Sir Subra continue to teach his lesson..Then, after class we go eat dinner with kenny, thomas and kenny's friend zhi An.. go Sin yong Ji there..I starting to no mood d..no mood to attend the PA class ..haiz..dunno why the Mr.lazy come find me..

29/10, Thursday..Today, I was once again wake up by 11.45am..and my class was starting by 12pm..Luckily my friends come find and call me..hehe..very paise to them lo..almost many times d..they come and call me to wake up...Sorry ya..guys...always like that..then, I straight go to school d..without take a bath lo..hehe..Coz at that time was not much time d...so..like that lo..hee..After that, inside the moral class, Mr Muthu,our lecturer teach the lesson till 2pm..then let us to act a drama from each group who were interest to join..All got 13groups include our group..At 1st, we are in the 3rd group, but unfortunately the 1st and 2nd group was prepared with them "Ka chang" and dialog somemore..and we also enjoy..then make us felt paise lo...coz we were not prepare with the ka chang..or stuff/item..needed in the drama..then, we quit le..So mr.Muthu call the group 4th to act...Haiz..very sad lo..but I also got the think that to quit..but after discuss with ck and yong zhi..we make our mind back to join back to drama..at That time, we have to wait till group 12th..After so many group present, almost all was very enjoy lo..Just got 1 group which they act the chinese new year..but I think maybe they were a bit paise..we din enjoy in their drama...after that, at 0400 me and kit yuan go watch football match which Liverpool VS Arsenal in the League Cup/Carling cup competition..At last, Liverpool was lose by 2-1..That was the 5th match loss in the 6match..

30/10, Friday..0000 we were celebrate birthday with Kit Yuan..coz that was his 20th birthday..and Jcy, Siew Yun and Jin Hoong was spray him by using the I also dunno how to call the thing..Is something like sabun cream..hehe..overall quite fun lo..Then, we got go eat supper at ABC..At that time, they got their chating..and with quite fun lo..And I very less to chat lo..haiz..I also dunno why la..then, after 2hrs like that, we all going back home each other..Then, sleeping like pig..hehee..till 1330 just wake up lo..then, I go find zhi and CK them eat lunch..We got find a new place for lunch and dinner le..That was opposite A station there de cafe called 无招牌..The food at there quite cheap and worth coz the food at there also nice...waffle too..hehe..then, I go print the Moral, and Pa notes..by the times go by that was 4pm le..means that I already late to class le..At that time, I got think that to skip the class coz lazy..but after that think back again, I was choose to come too..eventhough raining..After that, we dinner..we go L4D for a while for waiting the rain stop..but a while a while the time was arrived to 10pm d..at that time, we all also no mood to play d..go home..then..sleeping..but for me..I sure no sleeping lo..haha..dunno why been like that d..I will try to change it back de..one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment