Sunday, November 1, 2009

The important of a Honour

Today is our week 3 of this sem d..time had been walking so fast..without sense..hmm..Today got good thing and bad thing..that is my one friend is coming back..from kl and sarawak...hee..is a wonderful thing..bad thing are two quiz of japanese have to face by later afternoon..Haiz..For japanese quiz, I still not that fear of it..perhaps try to make it the best of my all of the exam..coz I very like this subject..Since secondary school d..It was very nice coz I and my malay friend who also like japanese de..learn together..hehe..by asking other people..then, keep it as a knowledge..But unfortunately..I thought I wont use this language in the future much..So I din't learn it after that..then slowly slowly...I forget all the japanese vocalbury..When I think back now, I was a bit regret..why din take it as my new language beside kantonise, english, malay, and chinese..But nevermind I will do it well this subject de..^^

Talk to My Title today...Am I a person who like to loss the honour??I also dunno..Some of my friend think me that I am that kind of person.It is true.coz..I am a person who easily like to join any event with my friends..so when they are got any event wanna do..I also will say ON!!!hehe..That's my attitude lo..Lol..Maybe it was true ba..for my this kind of attitude..I also dunno now..I try to make myself dun ever to loss the honour to my friends..So my friends will think me is that kind of person..SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY o...I feel very sorry that I got being such that loss of honour..Actually I also din't like to loss it..but Dunno why sometimes I just cant make it good..Is the bad things coz of my loss of honour, I will feel paise and quilty of that incident..

Maybe for some people..that a loss of honour is a common thing le..so they were not ever ever ever look it as a important thing, eventhough something was happened to others people, they will asking the situation of that person, and then after that treat it as a normal situation back le..Haiz...I also sienz d...I think the people who always loss the honour by other people will be angry lo..coz..already say le..wanna join together but last minute din come or din appear in front of that friend..make him/her waiting for a empty meaningless de day...when that thing happened, that friend sure will be mad..and he/she will be not trust you or ask you to join them anymore...Haiz...paise ya.I am quite dizzy d...so got anything I simply said de..very sorry..I also dunno wanna say wat le..

Hmm...So now may I ask you back...that you wanna do a honour person or always FFK de people?? If for me, I will not to be the FFk ppl lo...So what was your's decision?hope you all can think carefully o..So do I..hehe..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment