Monday, December 28, 2009

1 week trip In Shah Alam-part 1



Hihi, All guys and my friends..I am updating my blog le..since so long..about 1month le..hehe..paise oo..Hmm..I got heard before about my friends talking about Shah Alam..Shah Alam is a very big place in Selangor there..and my friend just staying around somewhere there..hmm..Its quite fun de..coz..he bring me to eat many many ho liao ho liao de food..that I wish to eat oso..like 玻璃叉烧, 猪肉粉, chicken rice inside the taman and also klang..but klang is the most ho liao lo..and others ..hehe..^^
Next, was we still got go to play basketball and badminton..and also got know some new friends..thats was lip yan gang...haha...They very nice and friendly...lip yan them got took me go some places..walk walk..1 of the places quite beautiful de..thats was I-city o...I think just put more 1 week oni..coz..it put a many many colourful light on a tree..example are on above...hehe.

to be continued o...tired d..paise paise..

No comments:

Post a Comment