Saturday, January 2, 2010

1 week trip In Shah Alam-part 2

Hihi, guys today I will continue to my last article..thats was the 1 week in shah alam..part 2..Hmm.that was a chrismas eve, me and my friends going to The Curve..The Curve..wa...very beautiful lo..hehe..the environment at there very nice leh..better than 1Utama..and mid valley..At that time, got many couple and leng lui..hehe..almost all also wearng the chrismas item likes the evils tanduk, chrismas hat and other stuff..The more interest thing was all the clubbing pkaces were full of people..and the beer or wain at there very expensive lo..likes Blue labbel 1 bottle is about RM397.. 2 bottle RM 700 like that...haiz..then, we go to other places try and see..Library..After that, there also full then we go to a place call Dolphin de..hmm..the environment not that nice than santuary..So we just drunk bout 2 jug of carlsberg, then leave le..

After that, we go for second round and drunk...hehe...That was the 1st time I drink the beer..and so much...the taste was not good for me..but also drink bout 5 bottles le...Hehe...after that, we went back to home each other..That was the most enjoyable moment of my life..I hope that I would have that chance again...^^

Next, was the Genting Trip. which I going with my friends.all about 11 people. Thats also a nice trip..but for me, just not that fun..coz we have to wait and queue about 1 hrs like that just for a game lo..On that day, we just play about 3games, thats was roller coaster, the mini space shot, and the pirate ship..All also not nice de..Hopefully next time I can play the game I wan..That was: space shot, and spiderman..these 2 games more interesting lo..hehe..at that trip..all also play with fun and enjoyable..^^hmm.. till the last part when, we need to go back le..thats was the rush hour for us..coz we took the 6.30pm bus..and we are still at the genting cable car there..it seems cant make it le..if we still follow to queue..so lastly me and my friend decide to cut queue..that very sorry for all people..hehe..paise..just 1 uncle who din let us go..but finally we make it...after so many halangan..when, arrive to the block le.we faster run to the bus..
Lastly we all make it on 6.30pm..hehe..very dangerous lo...hoo..but fun,..^^

After that, we din have activity le..just go out eating and go home oil oil...hehe..Thats all my shah alam trip..^^Lastly I want to say is nice to meet my new friends, that also lip yan cousin..chin yuen and kelvin and zi quan..hehe..nice to meet u all..hopefully we can meet again lo..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment