Monday, November 9, 2009

Am I a stupid and noob student, or person, useless friend?

I know that since this 20th century, the loser will always lose and lose dao cant make the turnover to the winner..this is the truth and it had been continuously till now..So we can see that the weak people always being bully by other people who had more power then him..how pity this type of guys..or person..hmm...I think I am this type of person..because what I am thinking right now maybe or probably just my stupid and lousy thinking..coz I am doing assignment with my group mate, but I just looking them find the source and continue to do it..But then, I just keep look for the source for doing the assignment..haiz..what a slowly de me..So I come out with this answer that I am a bodoh and no use people lo..likes others thing as well..

I think I am useless lo..compare to my group mate and friends..haiz...cant or mostly dunno how to helping them in assignment or other things..Just know how to skip class a..playing games.somemore..I being sienz d with this kind of life and myself..But I just dunno how to improve my knowledge...this is the improtant point..As we know that without inglish language..you cant go as far as you wan ..like London or America..Lian the nearest the country also cant go likes Singapura..their country's inglish language very tough and tim then Malaysia lo..hmm..I got think to release all. Means that I dun wan to study for now..but cant coz i already using my aunt de money for my whole foundation and the 1st sem of degree..I really make her disappointed lo..I think..But I suddenly din have the mood to study or doing what thing in this kampar..suddenly wanna go back home, my hometown find my friends and stay at there for a while..think properly what actually should I want de..For now, my brain totally cant think well and blank..I wanna said sorry to my aunt and my father and all my friends lo..Even though I am as their 'Tai lou', But as what I think that I am not a good tai lou and even not suitable to being their tai lou..coz maybe my age was bigger than them 2 years old..so they treat me as them tai lou..

I am glad to be their tai lou, but that..but when I think back, I definitely not suitable and bu pei to be their tai lou..my attitude cant be a tai lou becoz I cant take a good decision for them and cant solve some important things or question together even the smallest 1...like giving friends some advise..others...haiz..how a lousy and noob tai lou ..not like lip yan, ck, or kit yuan which were more suitable than me lo..hope that we can be a forever friends la...I will miss you all..do it well o guys..you all can de..I know and confirm ah!!!

Ok la..my brain cant think much le..
To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment